Working as a crucial member of an established hospitality team this position specialises of high quality client service. Your daily duties will vary and you can expect to rotate throughout the team undertaking a variation of tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Client services including preparing refreshments to internal and external clients
- Ensure meeting and conference rooms are maintained and presentable
- Record and action catering requests
- Answer kitchen phone
- Assist with the set up of teleconference equipment and multimedia devices
- Cover Reception where required
- Ensure all kitchen and catering facilities are in working order
To be successful:
You will be experienced in corporate hospitality and be passionate about progressing your career in professional services. You will have a proven ability in using your initiative to undertake and find your own work. In addition you will be an excellent communicator who prides themselves on their work and enjoys working as part of a team.
Located in the heart of the CBD this global law firm have a strong reputation with their clients and very small staff turn over. This award winning firm are known for their blue chip clients and high-end legal transactions. This social firm lay on several staff functions throughout the year.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )