The primary purpose of this role is to provide a range of property administrative support and advice to a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Your duties will include but are not limited too:
- Liaise directly with clients to advise them of relevent ligislation, policies and procedures around housing options.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements of the client are met.
- Manange tenancies
- Liaise with mantenance to ensure all needs of the client are met.
- Support tenancy and community participation initiatives to contribute to harmonious neighborhoods
and stronger communities.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous experience in a similiar property role, preferably within the NSW Government
- Hold a Current Driver's license
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Highly organised and can-do attitude