people2people have partnered with a Australian owned professional services firm who have a passion for partnering with their clients - providing them professional products and solutions to assist in strategically growing and managing their business / operations.
Reporting in to the senior leadership team, your role will be focused on managing the existing portfolio of clients and taking on new clients as the role grows. Delivering service, managing queries and complaints and ensure all objectives are achieved and expectations exceeded. Working in a small supportive team environment your passion for service delivery and your customer service skills will lend itself well to your success.
The selection criteria:
- Previous Relationship / Account Management experience - preferably from the professional services or similar industry sector.
- Understanding of business software solutions, financial services and or consulting services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and build strong relationships and networks.
- National organisation that believe in delivering valuable solutions to the SME markets.
- Supportive and passionate team environment
- On the job training, development and support
- Opportunity to visit client sites - both local and nationally
- Be part of a progressive organisation that is customer centric
If you are looking for a career move, where you will have the opportunity to show the value you can add not only to your clients but to the internal stakeholders as well - APPLY now. Should you have any further queries in relation to the above opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.