Ready to make the best impression through your strong Administration skills? Immediate opportunities for an Clerical & Office Support Worker who would pride themselves in taking responsibilities that comes with working in a NSW government department in Windsor.
Your key responsibilities may include:
- Provide a range of administrative services and functions in Finance related issues.
- Should be able to listen and handle difficult conversations and negotiate outcomes with clients.
- Preparation of correspondence, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Preparation and document support to the senior manager.
- Coordinate with Senior Management Team to ensure various reports are being submitted to the senior manager within stipulated time.
- Overseeing of work load for administration staff.
- Ad hoc projects such as etc document scanning, word processing, data entry and creation of new applications.
To be successful in such position, you will have:
- Proven track record working as an Administrative Officer.
- Intermediate skills of Microsoft Office Programs - CIS and TRIM.
- Experience managing office operations, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Excellent relationship building and internal/external stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task a large, diverse workload.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills, and independent judgement.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise, and work in fast-paced environment whilst displaying an excellent attention to detail.
If you have the desire to take the next step in your career with a NSW Government Department that strives to provide excellent opportunities and takes pride in their company culture, then APPLY NOW!