With a leading brand and a global presence, this well-known organisation is at the forefront of change and development. Luxury office in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, they offer a 1st class working environment, with exceptional training and mentorship.
As the organisation continues to grow, an opportunity has become available for a Claims Officer providing support to internal and external stakeholders in relation to product claims, pricing & processes.
Commencing immediately on this ongoing temporary assignment, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Verify sell-thru estimates and preparing data for accruals
- Verifying data for sell-thru allowances
- Processing allowances
- Reviewing and managing end to end claims from key accounts
- Answering all queries in relation to progress of claims from internal customers
- Maintaining and confirming pricing within SAP
- Answer queries in regarding process of claims
- Liaising and verifying with internal clients to ensure correct pricing on products
- Identify pricing errors and report to manager in a timely manner
- Updating monthly sales performance
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as required
As the successful candidate you will have:
- One year of experience in an accounts receivable and administration position
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Intermediate excel skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience using the SAP system (ideally)
Please apply today for this immediately available opportunity!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704