Located in Sydney's Western Suburbs, this organisation is a well-known Australian owned and operated business with a high profile reputation and track record of financial success. They foster a healthy working environment, with down to earth managers and a friendly and supportive team culture. They are now looking to add an experienced manager to lead a large team of claims officers.
Leading a team of up to 12 claims officer. your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage the teams's daily operations, train and coach them
- Change management : System implementation, process improvement...
- Key stakeholders management, both internally and externally
- Be the escalation point for queries or issues
- Minimise the exposure to claims and credit notes, both in volumes and values
- Identify strategic opportunities to drive efficiency
- Provide analyses to the management
- Provide management with weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports (credit notes, claims, KPIs...)
In order to be sucessful in this role, you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience in a leadership position within a claims or dispute resolution team
- Experience managing a large team of officers
- Superior communication and influcencing skills
- Knowledge of the credit function
- Change management experience
- Strong investigative skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this stable and growing organisation. If you are interested and have the required experience, do not hesite any longer and apply NOW ! For more details, you can contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758.