About the role:
You will be responsible for leading the following functions within the business:
- Legal / Company secretary / HR
This role will operate at more the strategic level, supporting the Board, rather than 'hands-on' CFO, as they have an experienced finance team, already able to deal with the day-to-day issues. What will be vital will be to support and engage the Board & other stakeholders to drive new business initiatives, assessing new revenue streams whilst demonstrating how finance can be seen as a true value add partner. Further responsibilities outlined below:
To be considered you must be a qualified CA/CPA accountant and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in a CFO or equivalent role within a medium sized business (entrepreneurial or privately owned environment)
- Proven skills in overall finance & business management including business planning and strategy whilst managing profitability, project management, formulating and monitoring budgets, new projects & contract negotiation.
- Experience in improving systems / IT and support
- Experience within general management incorporating multi-disciplinary teams such as commercial, legal, finance, human resources, procurement and information technology is essential.
- Ability to work at both a hands-on and strategic level.
- Proven leader who can juggle multiple projects at any one time in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven skills and experience in fund raising, working with various stakeholders and financial institutions.