An established global manufacturing business, they dominate their niche sector. Operating globally, and with continued growth plans for 2020, they now require an experienced Finance Manager to help run their finance function. The position has come about through internal promotion into a different division after 2 years.
The Role (Permanently based in Solomon Islands)
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage an accounting team of 4
- Overseeing the production of all statutory reporting
- Management reporting & analysis
- Preparation of long-term forecasts/budgets
- Cash-flow management
- Coordinate annual audit process
- Maintain and ensure integrity of ERP system
- Costing of all products
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CA/CPA qualified, ideally with experience in FMCG
- Demonstrated experience streamlining process and procedures (an ERP preferred)
- Ability to work both at a 'hands-on' level and also strategically
- Broad accounting skills across management and statutory reporting
- Ability to communicate at all levels from on the shop floor to executive team
- Costing experience
What's On Offer
- Health cover, accommodation, vehicle and use of your own boat!
- Competitive salary
- Return flights to be discussed
For further information please contact David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on 07 3118 0125.