- Prepare a Change Management Strategy for the department's Portal by working closely and collaborating with stakeholders to ensure their needs are met and that we are providing the right information at the right time whilst meeting the obligations of the business.
- Execute several Change Management activities and set-up a process to track and record progress for reporting to the Project Director/Project Sponsor and Project Governance.
- Play a significant role in the hire of new staff to execute the activities of the Change Management Strategy.
- Implement digital best practice for Government Agencies.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous NSW Government change management qualifications/demonstrated experience (e.g. PROSCI).
- Experience working with the Salesforce environment
- Ability to negotiate and persuade.