A 1 month opportunity with a national organisation in the heart of the CBD for a Category Manager has arisen. This role is 1 month long with a possibility for an extension for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a successful team and to gain new skills. The role requires someone with proven category management experience with IT sourcing experience preferable. Other responsibilities include:
- Creating a culture of financial transparency
- Overseeing vendors & contracts relating to the provision of services across relevant areas of Providing guidance on contracts (terms, expiries, SLAs, etc) to the Leadership Teams and other stakeholders
- Managing vendor relationships and underlying contract lifecycle
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on vendor (contract) performance
- Working to identify and assess risks in vendor provided solutions
To be successful in the role you must be able to show and prove certain capabilities. Experience needed include:
- Experience in large corporate environments in a contract administration
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Practical, working knowledge of procurement departments
- Demonstrated experience working with vendors to achieve commercial outcomes
- Understanding of procurement categories
- Demonstrated experience tracking contract terms and deliverables and providing timely, value adding reports.
If this sounds like you and you are immediately available and happy to do a 1 month assignment then please apply now.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )