people2people is a multi-award winning recruitment firm that continues to grow its operations. With offices in Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne, Brisbane and Auckland, our internal recruitment strategy is one aimed at identifying staff who can provide a personal and professional recruitment service with integrity.
Due to an increase in demand for Warehouse Personnel from one of our biggest clients, our Temporary Specialist team is looking to add a talented, ambitious and driven individual to assist with volume recruitment in this space.
This role will require a high level of autonomy and flexibility, with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines. Your typical day will involve:
- Conducting high volumes of interviews every week
- Resume preparation
- Assisting in resourcing for candidates through social media, and internal and third-party databases
- Maintaining regular contact with your candidate base
- Understanding the needs, wants and capabilities of candidates in order to recommend internally to consultants for live vacancies
What's in it for you:
- A fast paced, high energy team environment
- Career development and growth - pathways into 360 recruitment or candidate management
- Vibrant CBD location close to gyms, cafes and shops
- Friday drinks and annual company events, and additional rewards linked to tenure
If you are looking to grow your career in recruitment working alongside an Australian Employment Leader, apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Elisa Perri on +61282709707
( SK99536A )