people2people is a wildly successful recruitment firm that continues to grow and expand its operations throughout Australia & New Zealand. With offices in Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Auckland our internal recruitment strategy is one aimed at identifying staff who can provide a personal and professional recruitment service with integrity.
As the Candidate Manager for Accounting & Finance, your role will ensure the candidate experience at people2people is second to none. Amongst other duties, you will be tasked with:
- Identifying gaps and predicting future needs in the talent pool
- Developing & deploying attraction strategies via traditional, social and digital platforms to secure in-demand candidates
- Completing Boolean Searches, X-Ray Searches etc.
- Utilise and search/ data mine third party databases for talent
- Interviewing accounting and finance professionals at all levels
- Maintaining regular contact with your candidate base
- Understanding the needs, wants and capabilities of candidates in order to shortlist internally to consultants for live vacancies
Recruitment as a profession is fundamentally a sales role, but we recognise sales is not for everyone. If you are an experienced consultant that has come to this conclusion and are looking to make a career transition, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
With your combination of skills and personality, you will enjoy being a part of a highly successful team, very well established, has genuine million dollar billers and understands there needs to be an element of fun in recruitment. But strap yourself in, it's still a roller-coaster.
Click on the 'Apply Now' button, or call or email Christopher Williams on (02) 8270 9785, firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on:
Twitter - p2pChristopher
Instagram - p2paccounting