- You will be responsible to assist/advise customers on the use of products as well as any troubleshooting issues.
- Working with B2B customers through the resolution process.
- <[endif]-->Monitoring Automation projects in the background to ensure products are working smoothly
- Previous experience in Service Desk using excel (Vlook ups and Pivot Tables)
- Strong communication and listening skills
Join a vibrant and growing team who are looking for likeminded individuals who are interested in electronics and have a willingness to learn and work in a team.
This role is an initial commitment for 3 months with the opportunity to go permanent
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW or call Kaajal Khelawan on 0421 093 862 for a confidential chat!