As the Business Systems and Improvement Lead you will be responsible for the following core duties:
- Development of project processes to ensure individual project requirements are met and monitored
- Ongoing review of processes and practises are successfully implemented and utilised by the target project teams
- Implementation of document control register and database
- Ongoing monitoring of compliance and processes
- Identifying key training areas and working alongside the Learning and Development team for successful implementation
- Developing online training modules to support all systems and processes
- Provide leadership, mentoring and change management to support all personnel on individual projects
The successful candidate will have
- Tertiary education in either Engineering, Business Administration or related fields
- 15+ years' experience working with project delivery systems including safety, quality assurance, systems engineering or risk management
- Proven track record of practical delivery experience in systems management
- Construction related process and systems improvement is highly desirable
- Experience working across multiple platforms such as Aconex, Sharepoint, GIS and IBM Rational
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- A passion for business system improvements
What's in it for you?
An excellent opportunity to influence large project teams working on exciting infrastructure projects within Melbourne. You will be offered development, a superb cultured team to work alongside and salary to match.
Please contact Zara Morton for a confidential discussion on 03 9098 7425. Interviews will be held this week.