This global education organisation is renowned for providing a learning method which gives children the opportunity to reach their full potential.
You will be to support the development of the many education centres located in Victoria by providing educational guidance and business support through onsite meetings and consultation with centre managers.
- Developing and managing professional working relationships with franchisees and identifying learning needs
- Analysing centre operations to provide support
- Identify needs for marketing activities and promote brand awareness
- Facilitating the development of centre business plans and long term goals
- Identifying and implementing marketing and recruitment strategies to improve the success of centres
You will be expected to travel several times each week to visit your local centres so a driver's license and car is essential.
- No prior experience in a similar role is required!
- Core strengths of proactivity, customer service, and relationship building are a must
- A flexible and mature outlook with a team focus
- Degree qualified in Business or similar, with strong english and maths skills
- Formal and on-the-job training for your first few months. You will be allocated a senior team member to mentor you
- Career progression and ongoing training and development
- Interstate and international travel
- All costs of travel are covered (including petrol and half of your insurances/registration)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Performance-based bonus on offer