The flavour of 2019 for this firm has been growth. Primarily, through significant mergers and acquisitions - taking a keen interest in tech and digital. This ensures they're future-proofing the business and diversifying the ways they can support and service their clients.
This role is for an experienced accountant to come in, and advise the growing portfolio of domestic and international clients, start-ups to large multi-nationals and everything in between. You'll get flexible working arrangements, global secondment opportunities with the firm, plenty of social events and health initiatives/allowances.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare management accounting reports
- Prepare financial statement
- Review work papers of junior staff
- Review Tax and FBT returns
- Manage tax planning and tax returns for clients
- Provide strategic advice for clients in relation to business operations
- Some relevant experience in public practice
- CA/CPA qualification (or similar)
- Demonstrated history of providing exceptional service to clients
- Ability to develop lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you're keen on this role, please apply - or connect and message me directly on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/eythainatp2p/) or on 0432 365 865. All conversations are completely confidential.