This global company provides cutting edge technology and solution products for over 1million clients internationally. The business has a significant reach in both major and emerging markets, constantly working with clients to improve internal systems, specialising in integrated IT software and mailing processes.
This is a highly autonomous and engaging role that will see you working with the Sales Director by developing and implementing strategic, operational and tactical plans to grow revenue, market share and market opportunities through winning new business.
This is a permanent, full-time role where you will:
- Maintain data and sales records
- Identify new sales opportunities and network with clients
- Possess knowledge of products and services
- Review and improve sales activity, targets and KPI's
- Create and present proposals to customers/clients
You will be an expert at networking, negotiating and presenting with an ambitious nature. You will be someone who is target driven and sales focused.
To be considered for this role you must also have:
- Proven ability to exceed targets and closing business to business sales, preferably within digital, marketing, media or SaaS
- Strong communication and negotiating skills with the ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to drive sale activities as a brand ambassador
What's in it for you?
- $80, 000 base + super & uncapped commission with an OTE $120, 000.
- Uncapped commission - be rewarded for all new business!
- Career progression with a global brand
- On site parking
To be considered for this opportunity, apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Jade Evans at people2people on 02 8270 9707.