Recognised supplier of high end flooring to the Architectural and Interior Design industry are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their NSW sales team. With a presence in every major state in Australia, they have a dynamic national team of sales and design professionals who partner with Australia's leaders in design and construction.
As the Business Development Manager your duties will include:
- Consulting with Architects and Designers from early conceptual stages through to full design, QS, tender, installation and final handover.
- Provide product and technical assistance to builders and contractors.
- Grow business within existing accounts held in the building sector.
- Carry projects through from specification - quoting tender stage and then securing final sale contract.
- Consult with end-user clients in the showroom to secure sales and gather new leads.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of highly qualified key clients.
- Act as brand ambassador amongst your portfolio of clients and generate ideas and opportunities for further engagement with the product and brand beyond the sale.
- Achieve sales and behavioural KPI's and ultimately exceed sales targets.
- Minimum 2 years proven architectural specification sales experience - direct sales experience essential.
- Client exposure across high-end residential, commercial workplace/retail/hospitality in both A&D and builder segments is highly desirable.
- Dynamic, driven and entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Well-presented and an excellent communicator.
- This business prides itself on its workplace culture that is shaped around a team environment where everyone is involved in all projects.
- Ambitious, driven and energetic work culture.
- Base salary of between $80, 000 - $90, 000 per annum plus super, uncapped commission structure + car/ car allowance.
- Support from the NSW State Manager who is passionate about his work.
- Structured on boarding with detailed six week product training.
For your chance to work for a highly successful business with a unique product apply now, or for a confidential chat call Jade Evans on 02 8270 9707!