This flooring organisation is growing and seeking a new Business Development Manager to join their team. This business has an established client base of builders and architects across Sydney, and are looking to expand within the commercial and residential construction market.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Identifying potential clients and qualify leads through proactively networking within the industry
- Managing and nurturing existing client relationships building a strong rapport though relationship management
- Following the sales cycle from start to finish ensuring the process is smooth and to a high standard
- Demonstrating exemplary client management through networking and visiting clients on site
- Reporting and delivering on monthly sales and activities
- Technical understanding and knowledge within the construction or interiors industries
- Previous business development experience, with demonstrable experience liaising with Tier 1 and 2 architects and builders
- A polished communication and presentation style with the ability to overcome objections
- Ability to negotiate effectively ensuring new business is to an acceptable agreement
This business is known throughout the industry for providing sophisticated and well-made products. You will be rewarded with uncapped commission and have access to experts in your team, a casual dress code, and a phone and car allowance. Call Aiden Boast at people2people today on 0282709705 for more information or apply today.