The business has gained their well respected success from being closely involved with the local community, making sure all clients expectations are met from going above and beyond. The team are known for their close connections and friendly approach rather than a hard sell.
Working in a fun and friendly environment has been an important factor to the principal who has developed a team who are supportive and created a work hard play hard environment. This opportunity is for someone who is currently in real estate looking to progress their career with a reputable company, learning from only the best.
- Networking and prospecting
- Building relationships with clients
- Booking market appraisals
- Answering enquiries
- Qualifying buyers and tenants.
You will need:
- Real estate experience
- A current certificate of registration
- Desire to work with the best in the area
- A sales background with a competitive nature
- Work in a work hard play hard environment
- $45,000 - $55,000 depending on experience, uncapped commission
- Bonuses given if met KPI's
- Mentored from an expert in the area
- Training provided from head office to develop your career
- Promotion and development offered
Contact me today for your chance to work with a forward thinking, leading real estate office!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Aiden Boast on 02 8270 9705 or email@example.com