People2People are working closely with NSW Government to seek a Business Analyst for NSW Government based in Sydney CBD. Its a 6 month assignment with possibility of extension.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Elicit existing processes and requirements from users and 'as is' documentation
- Analyse and compare 'as is' functions with 'to be' contractual and user requirements
- Test application features against contractual requirements and existing user functions
- Assist users to create and document UAT test plans
- Analyse and document issues arising from own analysis/testing and UAT testing by users
- Develop and document changed processes for utilising the new system
- Modify and/or create user how to, reference & training documentation for utilising the new system
You must have:
- Exposure to Elite 3E / Mattersphere is highly desirable. If this is not possible then exposure to a legal services environment and financial back office processes will be considered.
- Extensive experience as a Process / Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and document business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches.
- Experience in the creation of UAT scripts and co-ordination of UAT efforts, throughout the development lifecycle
- Able to assist in creation of training modules through the UAT and Process Mapping activities
- Understanding of Project management methodologies
For your opportunity to be considered further for this great opportunity, APPLY NOW!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Priya Menon on +61282709761