One of Australias most prominent and well respected brands, our client have been market leaders for over 15 years’. Working in a constantly evolving and highly competitive sector, they are about to embark on a major transformation phase of their business.
about the role
Working within a fast paced environment, you will join a high performing team where you will have an impact on the business. Reporting through to the FP&A Manager, you will work as part of a team to drive business efficiencies and improvements. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Business performance analysis and reporting for a multisite environment
- Preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts
- Business planning- analyse, evaluate and report the commercial viability of business proposals and long term plans
- Preparation of monthly and annual board and management reports
- Development of complex models to support business decision making – including three way models
- Ad hoc projects as required
You will be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified and describe yourself as a Power BI Guru with demonstrated experience using the program to develop dashboards and reports. To be considered you will also be able to demonstrate the following skills/attributes:
- Strong management accounting and analysis skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and an integrated financial software package
- An ability to analyse and report business performance at a corporate and business unit level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and being able to communicate and liaise with operational business units
- Attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Excellent self-motivation and time management skills
- Demonstrate an ability to take and initiate work with an organised approach
What’s on offer?
- Joining a fast paced and rapidly growing business, this role will see you developing strong stakeholder relationships.
- Work with and be mentored by a high performing and highly knowledgeable team
- Make your mark on the business and drive efficiencies and business improvements
- City Fringes
- Generous salary of up to $115k+s
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity – please APPLY Now! Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion with Rachael Bates.