Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Documenting current procedures
- Compare 'as is' to 'to be' functions of new system Elite 3e Mattersphere.
- Review contractual requirements
- Conduct UAT testing
- Document change processes
- Create an in-depth training documentation file.
UAT test scripts, processing mapping, feasibility studies and creating training modules will be what excites you. Knowledge of workflows within a law firm and ideally experience with Elite 3e Mattersphere or any other practice management system, like Aderant will secure you this interesting project. Start now and put your IT, project management and analytical skills to good use.
Apply now, by clicking on the link or call Bianca Luck on 82709725 or Rheanna Collings on 82709735.
Follow us on:
Twitter: p2pBianca, p2pRheanna