people2people have partnered with a global market leader - a company that has been determined to build their business on 4 core pillars of integrity, quality, commitment and innovation - which they drive and deliver in every action they do. As a business they are always focused on improving their products and their business efficiencies which allows them to achieve operational excellence.
Providing functional support to their IT based dealer tools and applications across Australia and New Zealand - this role will be working closely with several departments and resources. Part of this position would be to assist with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, problem solving and training. In addition, you would be providing customer service and support to the internal stakeholders, review and maintain data with the intention of inspecting quality accuracy and integrity to provide feedback and reports.
- Completed tertiary qualification - Degree in Information Technology of equivalent.
- Sound understanding of computer technology, methodology and full life-cycle development.
- Experience in analysing, translating and defining business requirements into technical solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiating and supplier management skills.
- Experience in a customer service or customer related environment is highly advantageous.
- Fixed term contract
- Global market leader experience
- Work closely with various global stakeholders to improve process and efficiency
- Make a real difference and add genuine value
- Attractive remuneration package