An opportunity is available for a Business Analyst to develop and conduct in-depth data analyses and provide business insights for better operational capability.
- Managing and operating various innovation projects relating to retail/channel as well as internal operations
- Performing store level diagnostic analyses to address potential missed sales opportunities
- Analysing store inventory inefficiency and articulate to internal/external stakeholders to have optimal store level inventory
- Reviewing store/SKU level sales efficiency and provide recommendations to internal/external stakeholders on next steps
- Overseeing corporate supply chain performance and provide in-depth review of low performing areas
- Initiating KPI improvement plans engaging with internal/external stakeholders such as retail marketing/sales team/field team/customers
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years'experience in similar role
- Advance knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in data visualisation tool would be preferred (Tableau)
- Experience in statistical analysis tool such as R would be preferred
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.