Our client is a leading provider of community care services across Melbourne. They have an immediate need for a Business Analyst to join their team. This assignment will be for 3 months initially and you will have the opportunity to apply for the permanent position. Due to work restrictions as a result of Covid-19 you will be working from home / office based on a rotating roster so access to a home office and unlimited wifi is essential.
Reporting to the CEO, the Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gather business requirements using interviews, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
- Dashboard reporting including financial and non-financial management and statutory reporting
- Business intelligence as input into business cases, business requirements, functional requirements, interface designs, test plans and test cases
- Assisting with system implementation, service delivery and training
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and financial controls
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into practical application and operational solutions.
- Business process re-engineering or business transformation initiatives, data analysis, system functional /non-functional analysis
- Demonstrated ability to produce requirement artefacts: business requirements, functional specifications, data flow diagrams, ERD diagrams, APIs, interface designs, test plans and test cases
- Demonstrated experience in the development of business processes and workflow analysis
- Proficiency is Microsoft Dynamics AX is essential, Power BI is desireable
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start available
- 3 months temporary assignment
- You will have the opportunity to be apply and be considered for the permanent role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Some flexible work arrangements offered
Please apply now or call Zara Morton on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion.