This market leading organisation specialises in the medical technology industry and have been recognised as an employer of choice for multiple years.
Directly reporting to the Master Data and Analysis Manager, your responsibilities will be but are not limited to;
- Tracking reports and extracting data to have visibility on product shelf life and stock levels on a larger scale
- Utilise reporting systems to build simple and complex reports in MS Excel
- Liaising with distribution and warehouse teams to extract data analysis for missing or lost product numbers
- Participate in efforts to improve capabilities, process & continuous improvement and technology projects
- Must be an Australian citizen or Permanant Resident
- Expert in excel (testing is compulsory)
- Experience managing inventory lists and movements using JDE is preferred
- Experience in extracting and manipulating data would be highly regarded
- Attention to detail to allow for simplistic data presentations
- Ability to work autonomously to strict timelines
All interested candidates please contact Lyndsay Farlow to discuss this role further 02 82709703.