This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in electronics and telecommunications, inspiring the world with innovative products every day. Based near Sydney Olympic Park, the head office is nestled amongst buzzing cafes, with convenient parking and public transport options.
An ongoing opportunity has come up for an experienced Business Analyst to support the Cost/Return team of the business' Commercial unit. You will be reporting to Senior Management to provide a high level of SVC cost/return analysis and supporting the team to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Support SVC Cost/Return team members job performance and delegate tasks
- Evaluate cost/return reduction value for each activities and update results to management
- Report return trend by product division, geographic location and customer account on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Conducting regular reviews of current return processes/business activities/procedures
- Audit/monitor return claims are processed according to company policies
- Calculate ROI for current/future Cost/Return reduction activities
- Ad-Hoc task for senior management as required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience in data analysis & reporting
- Advanced SAP/GERP knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent communications
- Ability to work well under pressure
Apply now to be considered for this next step in your career!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704