Stryker is a globally recognised provider of specialised medical products. They are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achiever who always strives to exceed expectations.
This is a temporary opportunity to join the Quality Assurance Team as an Analyst.
This position will support the team with a major product recall. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Quality Assurance team with all reporting related to product recalls using Excel
- Input data relating to product information accurately on to the internal databases
- Coordination and management of all product recall logistics nationally
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Advanced Excel skills - specifically Vlookups, PivotTables and Macros
- Excellent interpersonal skills with confidence to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience within the Health care industry is highly regarded
If you are interested in working with Stryker - Australia's Number 1 Employer of Choice for 2017 - as a Business Analyst then please APPLY NOW to be considered.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787