This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager has become available to join their Audio & Video marketing team for an ongoing opportunity.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Managing and Planning of all Demand Generation requirements such as new product launches, brand campaigns & PR
- Manage development of all creative material for brand and product communication activities
- Ensure alignment in campaigns to meet product, divisional and business objectives
- Collaborate with retail marketing to integrate communications across campaigns
- Focus on data driven insights, campaign optimisation and ROI delivery
- Monitor, analyse and report on campaign success
As the successful applicant you will have:
- Relevant experience in a Brand/Campaign Manager position, ideally within a telecommunications, electronics of FMCG environment
- Tertiary qualifications in a similar field
- Experience in developing and managing creative and media briefs
- Strong liaising capabilities with agencies and internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage marketing budgets
- Great energy and drive
If you are looking for a new opportunity, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704