You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing cafe, acute atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive has become available to join their busy Marketing Communications team on a long term contract.
As a Brand Manager, you will deliver on a market leading customer experience across the entire business at every touch point for all products by executing and implementing campaign collateral, events and digital assets.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support Marketing Manager on key flagship launches including campaign execution, website and social content, product features and benefits, launch packs, imagery and legal approvals
- Project manage website content and deployment ensuring all content is localised, legally approved and up to date
- Collate communication material
- Brief and work with agencies on delivery of projects
- Support marketing team on event and experiential executions when required
- Day to day management and maintenance of Resource Centre
- Manage budgets ensuring all activity is processed within company guidelines and within budget
- Manage the execution and communication internally regarding B2B programs, events, campaigns incentives and product specific information
- Evaluate and measure current processes and where necessary establish more efficient and consistent ones
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management
Previous experience in a similar Brand Manager or Marketing Executive position ideally within a structured environment
- Qualifications in marketing, business, management or related area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Thrive in working under pressure and enjoys taking ownership of tasks
- Proven high attention to detail
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.