As a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for:
- Process all accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Maintain the debtors' ledger and undertake collections for the business
- Maintain employee payroll information and process the company payroll end-to-end
- Complete daily, weekly or monthly bank reconciliations
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
- Either prepare financial statements & reports themselves or in conjunction with an external accountant
- Manage statutory or tax obligations (FBT, BAS etc) either themselves or in conjunction with an external accountant
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working as a Bookkeeper in either in-house or public practice
- Experience using a variety of systems such as Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks
- Intermediate MS Excel Skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to effectively manage your time well
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities to work across a variety of industries
- Multiple locations across Melbourne
- Remuneration will be based on the position
If you are an experienced Bookkeeper and looking for a new career opportunity, click on the "apply now" link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion feel free to contact Stephanie on 03 9098 7431.