A market leader in their field, our client is experiencing exponential growth and have a need for a Billings Officer to join their large Finance team. The lengthy tenures of staff are a testament to organisational culture and management. You will be joining a high performing and supportive team, who work hard and enjoy a laugh at work. On-going training and development will be provided as the leadership team value continued improvement.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Banking, receipting and allocations
- Preparing invoices
- Processing credit notes and adjustments
- Bank and Medicare reconciliations
- Building relationships and negotiating payments
- Managing customer queries
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Assisting with Streamlining processes and improvement initiatives
- Assisting with end of month reporting
We are seeking an experienced Billings and Reconciliations Officer who is a strong team player, has exceptional customer service and communication skills, who thrives in a fast paced and ever changing environment. Attitude and culture fit will be more important than your current skill set as the leadership team will provide training and support for the right person.
Strong ERP experience and at least, intermediate Excel skills are essential. A background in Aged Care and/or experience with Medicare will be highly advantageous!
What's on Offer?
- Growing company
- Offering training and development
- Get involved in new systems implementation
- Strong team focused environment
- Progressive and supportive leadership
- Competitive salary
- Close to public transport
- Temp to perm opportunity
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW.