people2people have partnered with a family owned and operated organisation who identified a gap in the construction / building industry and created a company that would allow them to be a specialised supplier who can tailor make their solutions to meet and exceed their clients' needs and expectations.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful incumbent will be working with the existing accounts - to increase sales but at the same time hunting for new business / opportunity. Working with a diverse range of clients throughout the tender / project process, your ability to identify, clarify, qualify and close the deal will stand you in good stead.
To be successful you need to bring the following:
- Previous external Sales / BDM / AM experience, preferably gained in the construction, engineering / industrial or related industry sectors.
- Ability to work with and read technical drawings highly advantageous.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negation skills.
- Proven track record in meeting & exceeding targets / budgets.
- Progressive specialised organisation.
- Work with projects through the tender and delivery stage.
- Partner with your clients - presenting them with the right solutions and costs options.
- Exceed budget and be recognised and rewarded.
- Work within a small supportive team environment where everyone is working towards a common goal - SUCCESS!