People2people have partnered with an international NFP organisation who lead the market with their ability to assist with auditing, certification and training to their niche market area. Working with a diverse range of organisations they ensure quality standards are met not on in terms of product / services but in work environments and safety.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will play an integral part of driving quality process and environments in their members by Auditing their sites. The focus will be to conduct site audits concentrating on checking employment contracts, enterprise agreements, working conditions, claims management and general wellbeing of employees.
- Sound track record in HR / IR or WHS - with a sound understanding of legislation and requirements.
- Previous auditing experience focusing on quality, compliance and legislation experience.
- High attention to detail with the ability to investigate and write sound reports.
- Strong communication (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate
- Work from home - but have access to the Brisbane office!
- Travel to a variety of sites - mostly in QLD but potential to go to NSW & VIC
- Interact and build rapport with a diverse range of clients
- Help drive social and ethical standards in the industry
- Strong supportive team environment