This mid-tier firm, part of one of the biggest networks in the world (you definitely know their name), boasts a hugely varied client base. With international corporations, Australian SMEs, high net worth individuals - there is plenty of variety across the client base that will keep things fresh and make sure you don't get bored with your day-to-day.
Working with this firm you'll get:
- Flexibility that means you'll be able to keep an active social life, and prevent the burnout factor that is so common in External Audit
- To be part of a team with a high partner:staff ratio, allowing better mentoring and hands-on learning.
- Plenty of extra opportunities to join office sporting teams and social events
- To be part of a business that seems to nail company culture - with their people continuing to progress through the ranks, or joining successful commercial businesses
As an experienced Auditor - you know what is expected already. But some key criteria you should meet are:
- Client-focused - a keenness to make an exceptional impression on all engagements
- Audit experience - have demonstrated assurance/audit knowledge and ability
- Ambition - show some interest in becoming a leader in the firm, to help develop junior accountants
- Have an understanding of IFRS and Australian Audit Standards
You won't be stunted here. Promotion is based on who the best candidates are - not who has been there the longest. Your creativity will be recognized, and any sort of entrepreneurial thinking will be encouraged.
The main focus here is providing an environment for people to be happy and where they want to be as productive as possible. If you're interested in hearing about a change for 2020 - give Eythain Diaz a call on 0432 365 865.