Assistant Store Manager
Our client is a national privately owned specialty retailer, which has been operating for over 25 years. A leader in their sector they strive to deliver an impeccable customer experience.
Our client has a need for an Assistant Store Manager to join their team in Bentleigh, Victoria.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Managing and motivating the team, ultimately increasing sales and productivity
- Assist in the recruitment and training process
- Maintain high standards of visual merchandising
- Manage loss prevention
- Ensure all administration, cost management, and financial reporting is done
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an Assistant Store Manager role.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in retail with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a market leader
Sounds like you? Please apply below or call me on 0390987421
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421