This Australian education organisation provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international and domestic students on Sydney's North Shore.
Supporting the Registrar, your primary role will be to assist in all aspects of the academic administration process.
- Work alongside the Registrar regarding student administration.
- Process student offers such as processes for international students
- Assist in areas such as; Academic database, orientations, enrolments, results, graduations.
- First point of contact for students; provide advice and support
- Reporting and data collection and submission
- Assist with quality requirements such as writing and updating procedures
- Promote and exemplify the brand of the college on a daily basis
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within Higher Education
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Previous experience with Paradigm would be highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Flexible and "can-do" approach
- Driven and self-motivated
- Permanent role
- Ryde /Macquarie Park area
- Parking provided and close to public transport
- Up to $70,000 + super
- Well established college, community focused with a strong reputation.
As a well-established college, you will have the opportunity to work amongst passionate individuals, who describe their culture as a supportive community.
This organisation prides itself on offering quality education within a Christian learning community. As the successful candidate, you will have an empathy for the Christian faith and its practices and teachings.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794