Our client is a growing SME with a well-established presence within Australia and a growing international customer base, working with their clients to access realtime data to improve operational efficiencies. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a new addition to their finance team to grow long term with the business.
About the role
Working closely with the Senior Leadership team, you'll back up the day to day accounting functions while focusing on a business/ financial analytics focused role. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Support Executive Manager in development of reporting and dashboards
- Assist account manager to provide meaningful operational data and analysis for clients
- Work with the business to streamline processes and procedures
- Assistance in preparation of financial and board reports
- Preparation of monthly management reports
This is a broad role that will suit someone with a background in accounting that doesn't see themselves heading down the traditional finance track. You will demonstrate exceptional excel skills with experience in business modelling and data analytics. You will also demonstrate:
- Ability to self-manage to meet deadlines effectively
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a broad range of people
- Ability to think outside the box
- Degree in either Business/ Commerce or IT
- Demonstrated experience with financial models and data analytics
- Modern Fortitude Valley based office, with agile work practices
- Ability to travel internationally several times a year is essential
What's on offer?
Do you see yourself as more than the average bean counter? Looking to leverage your experience in accounting to transition to a more business operations focus? Work under a strong, highly knowledgeable mentor who is recruiting with succession planning in mind within a growing SME
To apply, please submit your resume via the apply now link.