This leading organisation and well-known brand is constantly inspiring the world with new and innovative products every day, taking the lead in technology. With luxury offices in western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, they offer a 1st class working environment, with exceptional training and mentorship and unlimited growth potential!
As the organisation continues to grow, an opportunity has become available for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join the business.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing analysis on sales/expense data and cost analysis reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Liaise with Product Managers regarding aging inventory status and prepare analysis report on aging inventory trend
- Assist with reports for 3 months rolling, Monthly Forecast and Month End Closing
- Assist with preparation of Yearly Management Plan
- Other ad hoc duties as required
As the successful candidate you will have:
- High level of accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel & Word skills
- SAP experience preferred but not essential
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741