This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day. As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for a Business Performance Analyst has become available on a long term contract. As a Business Performance Analyst, you will join this busy sales management support team preparing reports for the review and analysis of the sales P & L.
- Weekly and monthly business performance reports
- Gathering information from multiple data points and streamline the information for the review and analysis of the Sales P & L
- Performing variance analysis, data auditing and resolving the discrepancy/issue when required
- Bachelor degree in Business or Accounting
- Relevant business analysis or BI experience in the retail industry
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint; data modelling skills
- Strong in data checking and auditing
- Experience with BI tool (Advantage)
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!