With an impeccable reputation, this unique privately-owned, global organisation pride themselves on providing the highest quality products and services to their customers. Due to continuous growth globally, they are seeking an assistant accountant to join their small and cohesive team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity not to be missed!
About the role:
- High volume and complex reconciliations
- Journals, accruals, prepayments, variance analysis
- Cashflow forecast and analyst
- Month end support through BAS/IAS, FBT
- End to end payroll processing
- General administration support to the finance team
- Assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable
To be successful for this position, you will have previous experience within a similar role, exposure to a global organisation (US operations) is highly advantageous.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage and prioritise various and conflicting tasks, whilst working to tight deadline. This position will suit those who are proactive, flexible and willing to help all aspects of the business. Intermediate excel skills are essential.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Great team environment
- Logan Location - parking on-site
- Flexible working hours
- $65-70k + super
If this position if of interest, and you have the skills set to match, please APPLY NOW or for any questions in relation to the role, please call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.