This is your opportunity to join a successful privately owned company who are constantly investing in new businesses to support their business and opportunities for expansion and growth.
This growing entrepreneurial business has a rare opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their stable team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual accounts for a variety of entities
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Maintain and reconcile fixed assets registers
- Prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Maintain investment and taxation cost base records
- Maintain archiving system
- Assist in the preparation of Income Tax and other statutory returns
- Backup for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable function
- Assist in preparation of company minutes and dividend statements
- Assist in the development of management reports
Degree qualified and commenced your CA/CPA, ideally you will have at least 3 years' proven experience in a similar role.
You will have exposure to end of month preparation and analysis. You will have a friendly and efficient manner, and not be afraid to pick up the phone and collaborate with your team to meet deadlines. As a key member of this small team, you will be interested in developing a good knowledge of the business operations. You will describe yourself as a solid commercial Assistant Accountant looking for a varied role in a complex business where no two days are the same.
If you have the skills this role requires APPLY NOW or if you would like to discuss your suitability for this position, contact Claire Nagle at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.