This well established and growing property / services business has grown from strength to strength in recent years and has seen consistent year on year expansion. Due to further expansion, they require an experienced Assistant Accountant with a strong transactional background to join their team in a role with long term prospects.
about the role
Working within a small, but growing finance team, this is a broad role that will see you work across the finance function, supporting the business across both the day to day and projects. Your role will include, but not be limited to:-
- Preparation and posting standard and accrual journals for end of month reporting.
- End of month accounting reconciliation processes including supporting work papers.
- Fixed asset reviews and capitalisation.
- Invoice processing for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Vendor setup, record maintenance and insurance audits/management.
- Preparation of supporting workpapers for audits as required
- Daily bank account reconciliations
- Other duties and projects and tasks as required
Degree qualified and ideally studying towards CA/CPA, you will ideally have strong reconciliations and problem-solving skills. You'll describe yourself as a positive team player who is adaptable with the ability to prioritise competing priorities.
what's on offer?
This is a great opportunity to build on your solid transactional accounting experience to continue to develop your month end accounting skills within a supportive team. Reporting through to the financial controller, you will have the opportunity to be mentored by a strong finance team and grow your career long term.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity – please APPLY Now! Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion with Rachael Bates.