- Perform a range of accounts administration-related duties including, but not limited to, assisting in producing the Major Contracts Cash flow tracking worksheets and in the calculation of accruals and ad hoc reconciliations. Assist with the monthly Project Forecasting cycle.
- Assist with the timely and accurate completion of PmWeb-related accounts tasks including, but not limited to, the processing of invoices and the creation of properly coded and certified Payment Statements
- Assist with the timely and accurate processing of subcontract maintenance tasks in PmWeb including, but not limited to, raising subcontracts and Purchase Orders and processing subcontract variations
- Create and maintain files and documents in accordance with records management procedures including, but not limited to, ensuring that all accounts-related supporting documents are provided and following-up and tracking the progress of Issue Papers
- Provide approved solutions to accounts-related queries raised by vendors and internal customers
- Perform a range of general administrative duties to support the management of the project.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, commerce or in a related discipline
- CA/CPA qualified or progressing towards
- Previous NSW Government experience is advantageous
- Strong MS Office skills to include Excel
- Desirable skills - Excel skills: Pivot Tables & vlookup
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Great opportunity for someone wanting to expand their experience on a great busy project. Apply today or to have a confidential chat please call directly on 02 8270 9761.