In this role you will be responsible for the general ledger and provide quality support in all aspects of financial reporting alongside a multilevel team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare daily and monthly cash flow forecasts, consolidations
- Working with complex data and data reconciliation
- Assist in the preparation of taxation returns, superannuation matters: fringe benefits tax, payroll tax and goods and services tax.
- Provide advice on FBT, GST and Audit.
- Update and maintain aspects of the Fixed Asset register and banking records.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- An Accounting degree and experience in Accounting
- Experience in Audit and Asset Managenent
- Ellipse software experience preferred