With an extensive history and commanding presence within their industry, this international organisation has built trust through longer term relationships. Servicing a variety of clients with a large number of offices globally, this company still manages to provide a tailored and consultative approach. Currently, a vacancy has opened within the Finance team due to growth, for an experienced Assistant Accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Providing support to month-end and year-end procedures
* Forecasting of cash flow and managing supplier payments
* Partnering with the business to provide financials, analysis and reporting
* Plenty of communication with overseas offices and Group Treasury team in Europe
* Managing intercompany accounts
* Managing and reconciling the fixed asset register
* Ensuring accurate expense allocation
* Proactive cash management
* Reconciliation of key accounts relating to Balance Sheet Control
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and be looking to progress in their career. Willingness to learn, to go above and beyond and take on tasks as they are presented, will be the right attitude. Enthusiasm and dynamism will also help to give you a competitive edge. SAP experience is preferred with Intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables and Vlookups) mandatory.
As such, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in a multinational organisation that is continuing to grow, with long-term potential to take on more duties. The company has recently fitted out a refurbished office, with games rooms and parking also provided on-site.
If you feel this role is of interest, please apply directly or call Chamira on - 02 8270 9757 for more information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )