As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Allocating Incoming Payments
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Maintaining AP & AR Sub-Ledgers
- Managing Fixed Assets
- Completing Debtor Reporting and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Assisting with Month-end Reporting
- Processing journals and Month-end Reconciliations
- Preparing BAS, FBT & Income Tax Returns
- Managing fleet administration
- Variance Analysis & Commentary
- Assisting with Management Reporting
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree qualified and studying towards or completed CA/CPA
- Experience with various ERP systems including SAP, Oracle, JDE, Navision, Great Plains and MS Dynamics AX
- Strong attention to detail and reporting accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a challenging but rewarding role.
- Clients in Melbourne CBD, inner and outer suburbs
- Permanent opportunities across multiple industries
- Remuneration based on the Position
If you are looking for your next job opportunity, please click on the 'apply' link on this page to express your interest with People2people today. For more information please contact Arran Batish on 03 9098 743.