As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Allocating Incoming Payments
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Maintaining AP & AR Sub-Ledgers
- Managing Fixed Assets
- Completing Debtor Reporting and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Assisting with Month-end Reporting
- Processing journals and Month-end Reconciliations
- Preparing BAS, FBT & Income Tax Returns
- Managing fleet administration
- Variance Analysis & Commentary
- Assisting with Management Reporting
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree qualified and studying towards or completed CA/CPA
- Experience with various ERP systems including SAP, Oracle, JDE, Navision, Great Plains and MS Dynamics AX
- Strong attention to detail and reporting accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
What's in it for you?
- Clients in Melbourne CBD, inner and outer suburb locations
- Permanent opportunities across multiple industries
- Remuneration based on the Position
If you are an experienced Assistant Accountant, apply now to the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Stephanie on (03) 9098 7431.