people2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking an Assistant Accountant on a 3 month assignment with potential to extend.
- Assist with the reconciliation of general ledger accounts undertaking monthly analysis and investigation .
- Address customer enquiries & manage inbound help desk in relation to vendor maintenance, travel claims, corporate cards, debtors and systems issues
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of complex accounts payable functions such as AMEX.
- Maintain master data for vendors and customers including quarterly cleansing and analysis
- Manage and make recommendations for debt collection/receivables management issues
- Makes appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organisation.
- Having a CPA will put you at the front of the pack.
- Qualifications in accounting and at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Previous experience using SAP, Readsoft, EMS and Westpac systems
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
HOW TO APPLY
Why wait? Apply Now! To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page.